Welcome to Cask Store

You must be of legal age (21+) in accordance with the law of California to access this website and/or to purchase liquor.

By entering this site you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy.

GURRIERI CERASUOLO DI VITTORIA 750 mL
  • GURRIERI CERASUOLO DI VITTORIA 750 mL

GURRIERI CERASUOLO DI VITTORIA 750 mL

PRODUCT CODE:

$23.00

In stock

In stock

store Availability

Arrow down Arrow up

Loading

Description
  • Fresh wine from this far south seems impossible! Vittoria is in south eastern Sicily and this place bakes! These grapes are forced to dig deep to stay alive and the resulting wine shows this effort. Fragrant red, Frappato makes up 40% of this blend providing a lovely raspberry iced tea aroma. The other 60% is Nero d’Avola which provides nice ripe fruit but not without some acid and structure to hold it all together. Drink this with grilled sausages and eggplant.

GURRIERI CERASUOLO DI VITTORIA 750 mL

PRODUCT CODE:

$23.00

In stock

In stock

description

Arrow down Arrow up

Fresh wine from this far south seems impossible! Vittoria is in south eastern Sicily and this place bakes! These grapes are forced to dig deep to stay alive and the resulting wine shows this effort. Fragrant red, Frappato makes up 40% of this blend providing a lovely raspberry iced tea aroma. The other 60% is Nero d’Avola which provides nice ripe fruit but not without some acid and structure to hold it all together. Drink this with grilled sausages and eggplant.

store Availability

Arrow down Arrow up

You may also like